All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.39
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.67
About this product
- DescriptionEscape to the country with this fabulously funny tale of Lords, Ladies and lessons in love...Can you find a prince without kissing a few frogs? Sensible schoolteacher Sarah Gordon used to think so. But w she's so over her ex-fiance, childhood sweetheart Ian, she wishes she'd never been under him. Besides, she's too busy for love. Until tasty toff, Good Evening Ireland presenter Rupert Glass shows up at the Farmers' Club barbecue and all of a sudden Sarah's struggling to keep her cool. And when her sister's wedding to a local farmer unexpectedly throws them together again, it looks like romance could really blossom. But Sarah's about to discover it takes more than a four-leaf clover to be lucky in love...
- Author BiographyAnne Dunlop grew up in rural Ireland. She escaped and flew long haul as an airstewardess to exotic international destinations. Then she settled in Africa with her builder husband, where they had four children in three and a half years. Anne is currently living in the Middle East and her new hobby is writing escapist novels.
- Author(s)Anne Dunlop
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/03/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Black Dress
- Weight150 g
- Width111 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.