CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionBeing Jamaican is a proclamation of heroism - a declaration of who and what we want to be, without having fear of failure. Remembering the past is an essential part of the future. The Jamaican Linguist: I Remember When is an autobiographical work on Stacey Nembhard, who is a cultural, driven and education focused individual. Her autobiography focuses on the very idea of the past, present, and future, and how her Jamaican culture has been an integral part in her upbringing. In her work she recalls past experiences in Jamaica that have shaped her into the person she is today. She describes how her endeavors and confrontations were undertaken without fear. Also, her storytelling captures the adventure and spontaneity of her life. This book will reveal the excitement of youthfulness, and it has never been seen so comically and beautifully written. It might even inspire you to take a look back at your Jamaica, wherever home may be.
- Author BiographyDescribes the childhood memories of a Jamaican girl during the early 90's who grew up in the kuntry or rural area in the parish of Westmoreland. Through superb story telling of childhood memories, the spontaneity and adventures that existed in her life as a Jamaican youth are highlighted. In addition, she shares the different surrounding in which she was raised; whether at Granny Rachie's house in Bay Road, or from her time spent with Granny Joyce, in the fishing village of Broughton, Little London, Westmoreland. Hopefully, you will be reminded of your own sweet Jamaica.
- Author(s)Stacey Nembhard
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.