CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionAn historical study of British Liberal thought in the post-1945 period. This book examines the development of Liberal ideas in the writings of Liberal politicians and thinkers, and in the policies of the Liberal party and the Liberal Democrats. The book draws on interviews with some of the leading protagonists in the debates explored.
- Author BiographyTUDOR JONES Senior Lecturer in Political Studies at Coventry University, UK. His publications include Remaking the Labour Party: From Gaskill to Blair and Modern Political Thinkers and Ideas: An Historical Introduction.
- Author(s)Tudor Jones
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date23/12/2015
- Content Notebiography
- Weight489 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.