All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $45.42
- AU $33.31Trending at AU $38.86
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $12.91
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $51.44
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $14.08
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $30.33Trending at AU $38.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis Much Is True: You Have Been Lied To. The government is expanding. Taxes are increasing. More senseless wars are being planned. Inflation is ballooning. Our basic freedoms are disappearing.</li></ul> The Founding Fathers didn't want any of this. In fact, they said so quite clearly in the Constitution of the United States of America. Unfortunately, that beautiful, ingenious, and revolutionary document is being igred more and more in Washington. If we are to enjoy peace, freedom, and prosperity once again, we absolutely must return to the principles upon which America was founded. But finally, there is hope . . . In THE REVOLUTION, Texas congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul has exposed the core truths behind everything threatening America, from the real reasons behind the collapse of the dollar and the looming financial crisis, to terrorism and the loss of our precious civil liberties. In this book, Ron Paul provides answers to questions that few even dare to ask. Despite a media blackout, this septuagenarian physician-turned-congressman sparked a movement that has attracted a legion of young, dedicated, enthusiastic supporters . . . a phemen that has amazed veteran political observers and made more than one political rival envious. Candidates across America are already running as Ron Paul Republicans. Dr. Paul cured my apathy, says a popular campaign sign. THE REVOLUTION may cure yours as well.
- Author BiographyRon Paul, a ten-term congressman from Texas, is the leading advocate of freedom in our nation's capital. He has devoted his political career to the defense of individual liberty, sound money, and a non-interventionist foreign policy. Judge Andrew Napolitano calls him the Thomas Jefferson of our day. After serving as a flight surgeon in the U.S. Air Force in the 1960s, Dr. Paul moved to Texas to begin a civilian medical practice, delivering over four thousand babies in his career as an obstetrician. He served in Congress from 1976 to 1984, and again from 1996 to the present. He and Carol Paul, his wife of fifty-one years, have five children, eighteen grandchildren, and one great-grandchild. Ron Paul, the New York Post once wrote, is a politician who cannot be bought by special interests. There are few people in public life who, through thick and thin, rain or shine, stick to their principles, added a congressional colleague. Ron Paul is one of those few.
- Author(s)Ron Paul
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/04/2008
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight150 g
- Width137 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Read byBob Craig
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time330
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.