All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Joe Trippi signed on to manage Howard Dean's 2004 presidential campaign, the long-shot candidate had 432 kwn supporters and $100,000 in the bank. Within a year the most obscure horse in the field was the front-runner, with $50 million in the campaign till, thanks to Trippi and his team. The Revolution Will Not Be Televised is the incredible story of how Joe Trippi's revolutionary use of the Internet forever changed politics as we kw it. Trippi's memoir cum manifesto offers a blueprint for engaging Americans in real dialogue-and is an instruction manual for how businesspeople, government leaders, and anyone else can make use of democracy. In a new afterword, Trippi reviews how these lessons have influenced the 2008 campaign, a race marked by higher voter interest than any other in recent history.
- Author BiographyJoe Trippi made national headlines with his innovative Internet-based campaign for Governor Howard Dean. A senior adviser on Senator John Edwards's 2008 campaign, Trippi is an election analyst and commentator for CBS, and he has been profiled in GQ, Fast Company, The New Republic, and the New York Times Magazine. A father of three, he lives with his wife on the eastern shore of Maryland.
- Author(s)Joe Trippi
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication03/07/2008
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementRevised Ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.