All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1970s in the backroom of a record store, Harold Bronson and Richard Foos were making history-and so, Rhi Records was born. Harold Bronson's The Rhi Records Story tells the tale of how a little record shop became a multimillion dollar corporation.
- Author BiographyHarold Bronson co-founded the Rhino Records label, and co-ran the company with Richard Foos for 24 years. Rhino has been considered the best reissue label in the world, and for a number of years was awarded label of the year by the record retailers organization NARM. He also oversaw the Rhino Films, executive producing such features as Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas, starring Johnny Depp. Bronson has written about pop music for the Los Angeles Times, L.A Free Press, and Rolling Stone.
- Author(s)Harold Bronson
- PublisherSelect Books Inc
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSelect Books Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight698 g
- Width149 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine36 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.