The Ribbon Weaver: A Young Girl's Sparkling Future is Thwarted by a Devastating Secret by Rosie Goodwin (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA baby rescued from the sw. A wealthy family's tragic secret. A girl determined to make her mark. One winter's night, Molly Earnshaw rescues a newborn baby from the sw and changes two families for ever. The tiny girl grows into a beautiful and gifted young woman. Although devoted to Molly, Amy has far-reaching ambitions - encouraged by her neighbour's son, Toby, she longs to move beyond ribbon-weaving to designing the hats and clothes the ribbons adorn. Her talent is recognised by Samuel Forrester, the influential owner of famous hat factories and shops. But Samuel is a haunted man with secrets in his past that torture him and his family. His son's wife, Eugenie, is deeply troubled, and when Amy's flair leads her to London and then Paris, Eugenie is consumed with jealousy. Amy's dreams seem to be coming true, but as more secrets are revealed and Amy is caught between two worlds, she must choose where her heart truly belongs.
- Author BiographyRosie Goodwin has worked in social services for many years. She has children, and lives in Nuneaton with her husband and their four dogs.
- Author(s)Rosie Goodwin
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight284 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.