The Riches Within: Your Seven Secret Treasures, by John F. Demartini (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.01Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- Est. delivery by 14 Nov
- AU $10.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all possess seven secret treasures. What's more, we can all have access to them-and to a more fulfilling life-simply by reading this book and following the clear steps it provides. In The Riches Within, Dr. John F. Demartini reacquaints you with the power you already have within you. . . with respect to spirit, intellect, career, finances, relationships, and your physical body. You'll learn how to maximize your potential for overall health and well-being, have more fulfilling relationships and create more love in your life, see the power you already possess as a natural leader, discover how to build your financial wealth, and realize that everybody deserves prosperity, experience awe at the wonders around you every day, reveal your professional power-do what you love and love what you do, and awaken to your own immortality and live a life of greatness. Each chapter gives you several actionable items and helps you stay on track. You'll see how simple it really is to make things happen as you follow these steps. It's time to discover . . . the riches within!
- Author BiographyDr John Demartini is considered one of the world's leading authorities on human behavior and personal development. He is the founder of the Demartini Institute, a private research and education organization with a curriculum of over 72 different courses covering multiple aspects of human development. His trademarked methodologies, the Demartini Method and the Demartini Value Determination, are the culmination of 41 years of cross-disciplinary research and study. His work has been incorporated into human development industries across the world. Dr Demartini travels 360 days a year to countries all over the globe, sharing his research and findings in all markets and sectors. He is the author of 40 books published in over 29 different languages. He has produced over 60 CDs and DVDs covering subjects such as development in relationships, wealth, education and business. Each program is designed to assist people to activate leadership and empower themselves in all seven areas of their lives- Financial, physical, mental, vocational, spiritual, family and social.
- Author(s)John F. Demartini
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight293 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.