All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCountless readers have been helped by the famous Babylonian parables', hailed as the greatest of all inspirational works on the subject of thrift, financial planning and personal wealth. In simple language, these fascinating and informative stories will set readers on a sure path to prosperity and its accompanying joys. Acclaimed as a modern day classic, this celebrated bestseller offers an understanding of - and solution to - common financial problems that will guide readers through a lifetime. This book holds the secrets to acquiring money, and making money earn more money.'
- Author BiographyGeorge Samuel Clason was born in Louisiana, Missouri, on November 7th, 1874. He attended the University of Nebraska and served in the United States Army during the Spanish-American War. A successful businessman, he founded the Clason Map Company of Denver, Colorado and published the first road atlas of the United States and Canada. In 1926, he issued the first of a famous series of pamphlets on thrift and financial success, using parables set in ancient Babylon to make each of his points. These were distributed in large quantities by banks and insurance companies and became familiar to millions, the most famous being The Richest Man in Babylon, the parable from which the present volume takes its title. These Babylonian parables have become a modern inspirational classic.
- Author(s)George S. Clason
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight117 g
- Width107 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- bobbyfox91626 Jan, 2017by
A book that should be read by everyone
Written in 1920 and still worth every penny. I have bought many copies and passed them down to children and grandchildren but, until they can understand what it is about, nothing happens. Then, one day they realise that the book is about THEM and start applying the principles. When they tell you, you can see the delight on their faces.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- dublinleo13 Aug, 2015by
Life changing book.
Life changing book if you see the possibilities. Every High School student should have this.
- oal11221 Feb, 2015by
More enjoyment than I expected from one little book
Highly recommend this book to all. The Richest Man in Babylon is a book by George Samuel Clason which dispenses financial advice through a collection of parables set in ancient Babylon. Through their experiences in business and managing household finance, the characters in the parables learn simple lessons in financial wisdom. Originally, a series of separate informational pamphlets distributed by banks and insurance companies, the pamphlets were bound together and published in book form in 1926.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51