All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn a land where wizards have long since vanished, Morgon, Prince of Hed, is confronted with a challenge much different from that faced by his land-bound predecessors. Although he wants only to rule and work the land of his birth, Morgon must search out a very different destiny - one dictated since birth by the mark of three stars imprinted on his forehead. He must wander strange, foreign lands full of untamed magic in the form of riddling wraiths, mysterious harpists, a lost crown, a magical sword and an all-kwing High One who rules over all. In his quest for a new life for himself and his people, he must face great dangers - t only to himself but to his promised bride, his land and his very way of life ...This volume contains The Riddle-Master of Hed, Heir of Sea and Fire and Hugo and World Fantasy Award-shortlisted Harpist in the Wind - the complete Riddle-Master trilogy, which is among the most respected and popular fantasies of recent years.
- Author BiographyPatricia A. McKillip (1948 - ) Patricia Anne McKillip was born on February 29th, 1948, in Salem, Oregon. She is the acclaimed author of many fine fantasy novels for children and adults, including The Forgotten Beasts of Eld and Ombria in Shadow - both of which won the World Fantasy Award - The Sorceress and the Cygnet, Winter Rose and Harpist in the Wind, which was shortlisted for both the Hugo and World Fantasy Awards.
- Author(s)Patricia A. McKillip
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleFantasy Masterworks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight424 g
- Width135 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.