Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.62Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionA ride on an old steam train catapults three children into a dark and mysterious adventure. Becky, Daniel and Luke find themselves at the centre of a riddle that begins with the disappearing man. Through a series of discoveries and events involving secret tunnels, old fairground horses and weird happenings in the dark, they become embroiled in a deadly puzzle that threatens their very lives. Why is the old mansion suddenly bathed in a blinding blue light and is the boy they meet there a friend or an enemy? The children need all their courage to complete the challenge and along the way they discover that sometimes four legs are best!
- Author BiographyDavid Young is a teacher in England. He enjoys reading, gardening, photography and writing adventure stories for children which hark back to the days of The Famous Five and of his own childhood. A childhood during which he, among other things, sailed home made rafts on lakes, built tree houses and went exploring with his friends.
- Author(s)David Young
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.