All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.31
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the first modern spy vels, this gripping tale also offers a vivid account of coastal sailing and navigation in the Baltic Sea during the era leading up to WWI. Written in 1903 by a Boer War veteran, it incorporates a wealth of technical sailing detail in its story of a sunny holiday that gradually darkens into a suspenseful adventure.
- Author BiographyNorman Donaldson was a well-known authority on detective and suspense fiction. In his introduction, he describes the life of Erskine Childers, the background of the novel and the place of the book in the history of the spy novel genre.
- Author(s)Erskine Childers
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/08/1999
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDover Thrift
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width131 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.