All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ridgeway follows one of the oldest 'green roads' in Europe. It runs for 87 miles (140 km) from Overton Hill in the west, across the Marlborough Downs and the Vale of the White Horse, to Ivinghoe Beacon on the rthern edge of the Chilterns. This is the complete, official guide for the long-distance walker or the weekend stroller. All you need is this one book. Anthony Burton's official guide has been fully revised and updated for 2013, and this new edition has been completely redesigned with more and bigger photographs and much new background history and information. National Trail Guides are the official guidebooks to the fifteen National Trails in England and Wales and are published in association with Natural England, the official body charged with developing and maintaining the Trails.
- Author BiographyANTHONY BURTON is the author of a number of books in the National Trail Guides series for Aurum, including The West Highland Way, Hadrian's Wall Path, The Cotswold Way and The Ridgeway, as well as a biography of Richard Trevithick and Thomas Telford and numerous other works of industrial history. He lives in Stroud.
- Author(s)Anthony Burton
- PublisherAurum Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleNational Trail Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurum Press Ltd
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementRe-issue
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.