Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $27.25Trending at AU $28.05
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $46.57
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.71
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $34.42
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.29
About this product
- DescriptionBlack & White Version with Photos: Jennifer Mac's recipe book is one of the easiest ways to get more power-packed raw nutrition into your day! You'll need more than a blender and a few kitchen tools to turn your fresh fruits and veggies into delicious drinks, smoothies, soups, salads, main dishes, and desserts. Jennifer's -cook recipes keep your inside clean and your outside looking fabulous. The Right Blend teaches you how to: - Use only a blender and a few kitchen appliances! - Naturally eliminate all those refined and processed flours and sugars. - Create green smoothies and nut milks without relying on recipes alone. - Satisfy your palate while getting your daily dose of fresh fruits and veggies. - Learn which foods keep aging at bay and skin lumius and young. - Learn Jennifer's lifestyle secrets of a detoxification for balance and beauty.
- Author BiographyJennifer Mac is the author of The Right Blend: Blender-only Raw Food Recipes. She is passionate about whole food nutrition, raw food cuisine, and natural beauty tips. With roots in Idaho, Jennifer Mac got her start pioneering the raw food movement in China after becoming a chef from Living Light Culinary Institute in Northern California. She's appeared in numerous publications, such as Global Times and Mary Jane's Farm Magazine as well as television appearances on CCTV (China Central Television), Blue Ocean Network and International Shanghai Channel. Jennifer Mac's work experience covers cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Los Angeles. (Jennifer Mac is currently finishing up her degree from Integrative Nutrition...) and is based in Boise, where she started a retail line of gluten-free, dairy-free, and low glycemic desserts called Jenny's Pure Food . Jennifer Mac continues to write books, make videos and currently serves on the Board of Directors to the Boise Farmer's Market. Visit her website, TheJenniferMac.com.
- Author(s)Jennifer Mac
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.