All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $14.31Free postage
- AU $15.55Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionWe all have life goals, but why is it that so many of us struggle to fulfil them? Because we tell ourselves we're committed to realising our goal but a moment's weakness leads us to make decisions that push us in the wrong direction. We need to become aware of our decisions and Debbie Ford has created the perfect wake-up call - THE RIGHT QUESTIONS. Asking the Right Questions will inspire you to take the right action - and steer your life in the direction you want. This uplifting book will give you the freedom to strengthen your soul, express your dreams and fulfil your deepest desires.
- Author BiographyDebbie Ford conducts seminars on the dark side at the Chopra Center for Well Being in La Jolla, California, where she is a consultant, teacher, and integral faculty member. She also leads her own day and weekend Shadow Process workshop nationwide. She lives in La Jolla with her son, Beau.
- Author(s)Debbie Ford
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication02/08/2004
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight140 g
- Width135 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.