CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionAward--winning presidential scholar and speechwriter Wynton Hall brings together the Republican Party's greatest oratorical gems, from Lincolna s Gettysburg Address and Teddy Roosevelta s the Man with the Muckrake to Ronald Reagana s Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall and George W. Busha s our mission and our moment speech after 9/11. Hall examines the historical context of each of these great addresses and reveals the persuasive secrets that make each speech truly outstanding.
- Author BiographyWynton C. Hall is a visiting fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University. An award--winning presidential scholar, speechwriter, and author, Hall holds an M.A. from Texas A&M University in speech communication with an emphasis in presidential rhetoric and public affairs. In 2003, he was appointed to the eight--person National Task Force on the Presidency and Public Opinion, which is composed of some of the top presidential scholars in the United States. Hall is the coauthor of The Greatest Communicator: What Ronald Reagan Taught Me about Politics, Leadership, and Life (Wiley). His work has been published in The New York Times, USA Today, The Washington Times, Presidential Studies Quarterly, National Review Online, and elsewhere.
- Author(s)Wynton C. Hall
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication20/02/2007
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.