All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $87.94
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook offers a careful survey of the rights of lesbians and gay men under the present law, specifically in regard to freedom of speech and association, employment, housing, the military, family relationships, protest and other expressive activities, criminal matters, security clearances, and HIV infection.
- Author BiographyNan D. Hunter is associate professor of law at Brooklyn Law School.Sherryl E. Michaelson is an assistant United States attorney in the Central District of California.Thomas B. Stoddard is the executive director of Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund.
- Author(s)Nan D. Hunter,Sherryl E Michaelson,Thomas B Stoddard
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2004
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleAn American Civil Liberties Union handbook
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Weight181 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.