Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis text collects together the most important contemporary articles on the rights of mirity cultures. While drawing on particular case studies, the articles focus on the more general theoretical and rmative issues raised by the accommodation of cultural differences. The authors come from a variety of countries and disciplines and reflect a wide range of opinion. Topics include the nature and value of cultural membership, models of cultural pluralism, individual and group rights, mirity representation, immigration and secession. A new and substantial essay by Will Kymlicka outlines the major issues and perspectives raised in the articles, and places them in the context of contemporary debates in political theory. The book also includes a guide to further reading for students and researchers working in the field. It is intended for scholars and students of political theory, political philosophy, legal philosophy, public policy, social policy, ethnic studies, law and cultural studies.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/09/1995
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight614 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byWill Kymlicka
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.