Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.54Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.31Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.37
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionOn its release in Japan, Ringu ('The Ring') heralded a hugely popular new horror style. Successfully blending science fiction and the supernatural to chilling effect, the film's story interweaves the 'urban myth' of a cursed videotape with the threat of a virus and the mysterious death of a psychic girl. This in-depth companion to The Ring examines the phemen from the original vels, through their adaptations in other media and the film prequels, sequels and remakes, including the American remake starring Naomi Watts, to influences on and those influenced by The Ring. Placing the films in their cultural context and examining their cross-cultural appeal, this is the definitive guide to The Ring in all its incarnations.
- Author BiographyDenis Meikle is a long-standing genre writer whose previous books include A History of Horrors: The Rise and Fall of Hammer Films, Jack the Ripper: The Murders and the Movies and Vincent Price: the Art of Fear.
- Author(s)Denis Meikle
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/2005
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/05/2009
- Content Note120 b/w photographs
- Weight518 g
- Width167 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.