Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionA very warm welcome to The Rise & Fall of Jack Drummond. This is the beginning of Jack's adventures and sets the scene for what I hope will be a popular series. Jack Drummond is your typical 13 year old schoolboy except that his life seems to attract the unusual! You will find that every one of his short stories contains a well-kwn moral and your mission is to uncover it before you reach the end. If you find any vocabulary that is new to you, my advice is to try and work out the meaning from the context and then use a dictionary to confirm your suspicions. By using this method, it should help your mind to cement the information and to hopefully recall the meaning in the future. Jack has a vivid imagination and for those of you who also have the ability to let the story whisk you away to ather world, you are the chosen ones who will probably get the most out of this book. I look forward to seeing you again in the sequel. Matt.
- Author BiographyMatthew Harper was born in 1965, Surrey, United Kingdom. He is married with two young children and is a great believer in using images combined with interesting facts to help both inspire and educate. His simple philosophy, drawn from his own experiences, is that a teacher who holds the attention of the class without the need of strict discipline or blackmail is indeed a rarity. His books are designed to help young children learn through participation, by checking understanding and offering encouragement. Matthew found that for him personally, this was the only way he could retain information at an early age.
- Author(s)Matthew Harper
- Date of Publication26/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.