All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe recent, devastating and ongoing ecomic crisis has exposed the faultlines in the dominant neoliberal ecomic order, opening debate for the first time in years on alternative visions that do t subscribe to a 'free' market ethic. Bringing together the work of distinguished scholars and dedicated activists, The Rise and Fall of Neoliberalism presents critical perspectives of neoliberal policies, questions the ideas underpinning neoliberalism, and explores diverse responses to it from around the world.
- Author BiographyKean Birch is a lecturer in the Department of Geography and Sociology at the University of Strathclyde. Previously he was a research fellow in the Centre for Public Policy for Regions at the University of Glasgow. His main research interests concern the social and geographical basis of different economies and especially the implications that new knowledge, science and technologies have for these economies. He teaches courses on globalisation, neoliberalism and knowledge-based economies. Vlad Mykhnenko is a research fellow in the Department of Geography at the University of Nottingham. Previously he was a research fellow in the Centre for Public Policy for Regions at the University of Glasgow.
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2010
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight386 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine138 mm
- Edited byKean Birch,Vlad Mykhnenko
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.