All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the shock of coming face to face with the miracle from God, James is forced to rethink his perspective on the existence of God. With the support of his wife and the help of the family pastor, he discovers that he has healing powers and makes the decision to become a pastor. Enthused by the excellent launch of the healing centre, James is very grateful for the intervention of God in his life. All seem to be going very well until he meets the Bishop while attending a convention in the neighbouring city and, it is the beginning of trouble. James is almost hyptised by his new friend and colleague who leads him down the path of destruction, despite his wife desperate attempts to make him see reason and avoid the impending calamity.
- Author BiographyChristian is a speaker and a coach. He is passionate about helping others discover and fulfil their purpose. He loves learning, listening and observing, he wants to understand why people act in the way they do. His goal is to help any individual from where he/she is without applying the same process to everyone because he believes that we are uniquely talented with ability to bring a unique contribution in the world. He strives to add value in the world with everything he does, by promoting value like the truth and creating awareness for those who are still unable to uncover and unleash their potential.
- Author(s)Christian Tchanga
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.