All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionWe have seen many empires come and go. From the Roman Empire to the British Empire, we are w witnessing the decline of the US as a superpower. How do ecomic invations foster global ecomic dominance, and how does the natural evolution of an ecomic empire eventually bring about its demise and replacement by other ecomic superpowers?
- Author BiographyCOLIN READ is a columnist and the author of a number of books for the academic and popular press on economic issues. He is a Professor of Economics and Finance at the State University of New York, USA. He has worked in Indonesia for the Harvard Institute for International Development, and at the Harvard-MIT Joint Center for Housing Studies. This is his fourth English language book. His previous titles include: Global Financial Meltdown - How We Can Avoid the Next Economic Crisis; The Fear Factor - What Happens When Fear Grips Wall Street and co-edited and co-authored The International Taxation Handbook.
- Author(s)Colin Read
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/09/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight619 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.