All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.88
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the importance of alchemy and its links to the occult in the period between 1320 and 1400. This title synthesizes various aspects of alchemy and shows its contribution to intellectual, social and political life in the fourteenth century. It also explores manuscripts to reveal the daily routines of the alchemist.
- Author BiographyJonathan Hughes has taught at the University of East Anglia, University of Roehampton and the Oxford Centre for Medieval and Renaissance Studies. He is a guest lecturer at the Exeter Centre for the Study of Esotericism. His books include Pastors and Visionaries: Religion and Secular Life in Late Medieval Yorkshire; The Religious Life of Richard III and Arthurian Myths and Alchemy: the Kingship of Edward IV .
- Author(s)Jonathan Hughes
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.