All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe shifting balance of ecomic power away from Western Europe and the United States and towards East and Southeast Asia - firstly Japan, then the small 'Tiger' ecomies, and w the larger nations of Southeast Asia and China, the potential 'Dragons' - has provoked anger, dismay and a search for the 'secrets' of growth and for 'lessons' to be learned. The Rise of Asia brings together recent scholarship analysing the process of ecomic, social and political development in East and Southeast Asia from the mid-nineteenth century to the present day.
- Author BiographyFRANK B. TIPTON is an Associate Professor in the Department of History, University of Sydney.
- Author(s)Frank B. Tipton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/05/1998
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight685 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.