All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.63Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionAsian ecomies have become a driving force in the world ecomy, so are the Asian firms, especially those from emerging markets. This book presents a collection of articles that address the strengths and strategies of the rising Asian firms in the process of internationalization and the challenges they face.
- Author BiographyT.S. Chan began his higher education career in 1975. He has considerable experience as a researcher and senior administrator. In addition to his current position at Lingnan University, Hong Kong, he has held various teaching appointments at The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Indiana University at Bloomington, USA, and Saint Mary's University, Canada. Geng Cui is Professor of Marketing and International Business at Lingnan University, Hong Kong. His research interests include consumer behaviour and marketing in China, foreign direct investment strategies and performance, and quantitative models in marketing. His works have appeared in leading academic journals. He has been a consultant to local and overseas organizations on business and marketing strategies in China.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/11/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAIB Southeast Asia
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGeng Cui,Tsang-sing Chan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.