All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when work is longer a place but a state of mind:when the trappings that have defined the ecomy as we knew it are stripped away and we start from the bare essence of what it means to make a living?From corner coffee shops to Fortune 500 companies, workers from all different backgrounds are creating a new reality and prosperity.The Rise of the Naked Ecomyshows readers how to achieve both personal and professional success in an ecomy that does t guarantee lifetime employment. Pioneers Coonerty and Neuner report from the front lines on the future of work. From the recently graduated to the recently laid off, this book covers how the rise in n-traditional employment calls for a new infrastructure, strategy, and attitude for workers, companies, and communities alike.Through interviews with the people, companies, and policymakers who are leading the change and already profiting from it, The Rise of the Naked Ecomy provides an optimistic, humorous, and inspirational vision for readers who want reclaim their lives and livelihoods.
- Author BiographyRyan Coonerty is the co-founder and Chief Strategist for NextSpace. He served two terms as the Mayor of Santa Cruz, California and was selected by the Aspen Institute as one of the nation's most promising young leaders. Ryan teaches constitutional law at the University of California, Santa Cruz and is the author of Etched in Stone: Enduring Words from Our Nation's Monuments. He lives in Santa Cruz, California. Jeremy Neuner is the co-founder and CEO of NextSpace, where he and his team are leading the charge in the future of work. Before that, he was a Navy pilot, a management consultant, and a local government official. Jeremy spent time as a fellow at the Aspen Institute's Business and Society program where he studied the future of work with leaders of Fortune 500 companies. He lives in Santa Cruz, California.
- Author(s)Jeremy Neuner,Ryan Coonerty
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight434 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.