All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeptember 1799. William Pitt is attempting to force through anti-slavery legislation, but many have a vested interest in preventing this change and would go to dangerous lengths to stop it. Meanwhile, Tom Pascoe of the river police is grieving for the woman he loved and looking for solace at the bottom of a bottle. Tom's drinking has made him increasingly belligerent and unpredictable, so when he is called to investigate a body found in the Thames - that of an MP and a close associate of William Pitt - there's doubt whether he's up to the task. But Tom must pull himself together, or be dragged under; Pitt's life is in his hands.
- Author BiographyPatrick Easter was a police officer in the Met for thirty years and for part of that time served on the Marine Police force. On retirement, he became a journalist writing both for technical journals and the national press. The Rising Tide is his third novel. He lives in East Sussex.
- Author(s)Patrick Easter
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight262 g
- Width147 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.17Trending at AU $14.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.