The Risk Management Handbook: A Practical Guide to Managing the Multiple Dimensions of Risk by Kogan Page Ltd (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by holstar6
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRisk management is dynamic, with new risks continually being identified and risk management techniques adapting to new challenges. The Risk Management Handbook gives a clear snapshot of the current state of play in the risk management landscape, and a look ahead to the key emerging issues in the field. Drawing together leading voices from the major risk management application areas - from GRC to supply chain risk, operational risk to cyber risk - this edited collection showcases best practice in each discipline and provides a succinct and coherent picture of the field as a whole. Part One surveys these crucial application areas and provides a broad integrative framework for the differing contexts within which risk management is undertaken. Part Two explores emerging issues and techniques, from risk-based thinking to communicating uncertainty. The Risk Management Handbook offers readers kwledge of current best practice and a cutting-edge insight into new developments within risk management. Whether you are a risk professional wanting to stay abreast of your field, a student seeking a broad and up-to-date introduction to risk, or a business leader wanting to get to grips with the risks that face your business, this book will provide expert guidance.
- Author BiographyDr David Hillson is The Risk Doctor. He is an international risk management consultant, and leads The Risk Doctor Partnership (www.risk-doctor.com). He is recognized globally as an expert practitioner in risk management, and he has made several innovative contributions to the field. He consults, writes and speaks widely on the topic and has received many awards. David Hillson is an active Fellow of the Institute of Risk Management (IRM) where he was named the inaugural Risk Personality of the Year in 2010-11, and he was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (RSA) to contribute to its Risk Commission.
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight505 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid Hillson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.