All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this sequel to Liddell's <i>Unreal City</i>, the expatriate Charles Harbord presents a sophisticated picture of social life in Cairo during the last months before the Suez crisis. He is one of those transplanted 20th century Englishmen whose half disillusioned, half affectionate attachment to some exotic environment is the personification of a character about which Robert Liddell is uniquely qualified to write, and does so, with distinction.
- Author(s)Robert Liddell
- PublisherPeter Owen Publishers
- Date of Publication20/07/1995
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPeter Owen Publishers
- Weight540 g
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.