Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionM Scott Peck was hailed as 'a prophet to the Seventies' when The Road Less Travelled was published. His book spent in excess of 10 years on the New York Times bestseller list - longer than achieved by any other living author. Millions of readers understood his message that life is difficult and that it is by overcoming a constant stream of problems that personal and spiritual fulfilment is attainable, operating at the interface of psychology and theology. M. Scott Peck died in 2005 from Parkinsons Disease, having recently divorced his wife, Lily, after 40 years of marriage. The Road He Travelled makes sense of the fascinating paradoxes associated with his life and work - modern guru, bad father and husband, excellent writer, self-centred prophet, genuine seeker, a decent person trying sometimes to be better, the wounded carer, the healing physician, the great encourager...
- Author BiographyVeteran author and journalist Arthur Jones has lived in the United States on-and-off since 1958. British-born, he was editor-at-large of the National Catholic Reporter and a former New York associate editor and European bureau chief of Forbes Magazine. Educated at Ruskin College, Oxford, he has reported from more than 50 countries during his career and has served an an international correspondent for the Financial Times as well as broadcaster for Irish and Australian radio. The author of 10 books written from 1976 to 2003, Arthur Jones is married and lives in Southern California.
- Author(s)Arthur Jones
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRider & Co
- Weight401 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.