About this product
- DescriptionThe Road Map to Software Engineering: A Standards Based Guide organizes relevant IEEE software and systems standards using two frameworks: the SWEBOK Guide's topical kwledge areas and the widely used IEEE/EIA 12207 standard. This useful guide is endorsed and recommended by the Software and Systems Engineering Standards Committee of the IEEE Computer Society for both practitioners and students.
- Author BiographyJAMES W. MOORE is a thirty-five-year veteran of software engineering and a fifteen-year veteran of software engineering standardization. With degrees from the University of North Carolina and Syracuse, he has worked in both the commercial and defense sectors for IBM and, now, The MITRE Corporation. Currently he serves as the Vice President for Electronic Products and Services of the IEEE Computer Society and as the liaison between ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 and the IEEE Software and Systems Engineering Standards Committee, the world's two largest providers of software and systems engineering standards. He is an Executive Editor of the IEEE Computer Society's Guide to the Software Engineering Body of Knowledge and a member of the Editorial Board of the recent revision of the Encyclopedia of Software Engineering.
- Author(s)James W. Moore
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSoftware Engineering Standards
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width175 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.