All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to getting out of debt and understanding the option of personal bankruptcy The current credit and financial crises have prompted Joan Feeney, a preeminent Massachusetts Bankruptcy Judge, and Theodore Conlly, a Finance and Bankruptcy Attorney, to write a book that will help people handle their financial troubles. The Road Out of Debt seeks to assist those considering bankruptcy by demystifying the bankruptcy process and explaining what you can expect to gain (or lose) from it. With the insights of both a bankruptcy judge and a bankruptcy lawyer, you'll be able to determine when it's best to avoid bankruptcy, when you should seek bankruptcy protection, and, most importantly, how best to work through the bankruptcy process, if you so choose. With millions of Americans personally facing dire financial situations, job losses, home foreclosures, and other major financial challenges, book could be more timely. * An exceptional resource for anyone contemplating bankruptcy or otherwise trying to figure out how to handle their debt * Puts the bankruptcy process in perspective and reveals specific steps to follow * Discusses how to decide whether or t bankruptcy is the right path for you * Written by a well-respected bankruptcy judge and bankruptcy attorney As more people find themselves entering financial difficulties, an increasing number of them will need information to help them through these problems. The Road Out of Debt provides you with the serious solutions needed to overcome a personal financial crisis.
- Author Biography<p>JOAN N. FEENEY is a highly respected, preeminent judge on the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts and former chief judge of the court. She has considerable experience in bankruptcy and commercial law and has written extensively on these subjects. Among her many activities, Judge Feeney is the co-Chair of the Joint Bankruptcy Court/Boston Bar Association Task Force on Financial Literacy; coauthor of the West treatise Bankruptcy Law Manual; a Fellow of the American College of Bankruptcy; President-elect of the National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges; and recipient of the 2005 Boston Bar Association Haskell Cohn Award for Distinguished Judicial Service. <p>THEODORE W. CONNOLLY is a highly respected finance and bankruptcy attorney at one of the largest law firms in Boston, Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP, and has extensive experience in resolving financial difficulties involving corporations and individuals. Connolly clerked for the Honorable William C. Hillman at the United States Bankruptcy Court in Boston.
- Author(s)J.N. Feeney
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2010
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width166 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.