All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionSet in the Mississippi Delta in 1930, Nora Clayton's story is about love, hate and redemption, told with humor and built around a young spirited woman her determined to better herself despite her background. Seldom Seen is a house named by her siblings. Just after moving there, it takes on an impiety and quicky becomes a sinister character in the story. Defenseless against a brutal father, Nora soon discovers that he has murdered a Bible salesman. Convinced that hell is rooted in the house, she leaves in hopes of finding a better life, one that will enable her to become the woman she was born to be.
- Author BiographyIn addition to her five published books, humor columnist Cappy Hall Rearick has authored five columns: Alive And Well In Hollywood, Tidings, Simply Southern, Putin' On The Gritz, and currently Simply Senior. She also writes an e-column, Simply Something. The author and her husband Bill live in St. Simons Island, Georgia and Saluda, North Carolina. They are owned by their two cats, Sophie Sorrowful and Igor the Irascible.
- Author(s)Cappy Hall Rearick
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.