All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionWhat were the causes of the Iraq War? Who were the main players? How was the war sold to the decision makers? Despite all that has been written on the Iraq war the myriad scholarly, journalistic and polemical works the answers to these questions remain shrouded in an ideological mist. The Road to Iraq is an empirical investigation that dispels this fog. Discover how a small but ideologically coherent and socially cohesive group of determined political agents used the contingency of 9/11 to overwhelm a sceptical foreign policy establishment, military brass and intelligence apparatus.
- Author BiographyMuhammad Idrees Ahmad is political sociologist and Lecturer in Journalism at the University for the Creative Arts. His articles and essays have appeared in The Atlantic, The New Republic, Al Jazeera, The National, Le Monde Diplomatique, Guernica, Adbusters, IPS News, Political Insight and the London Review of Books blog.
- Author(s)Muhammad Idrees Ahmad
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note3 b&w illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.