All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is Organic Growth a Smart Long-Term Strategy for Your Company? A rigorous two-year study of the top 800 value-creating public companies found that growth generated internally through a commitment to customer satisfaction, employee engagement, and profitability resulted in consistent employee retention, stock value improvements, and better returns on investment. In The Road to Organic Growth, Edward Hess shares the full results of his breakthrough study, providing fresh, and often-surprising perspectives on what it really takes to foster organic growth. Using instructive examples from leading companies such as SYSCO, Best Buy,Tiffany & Company, Outback Steakhouse, and Stryker Corporation, Hess reveals the strategies these trailblazers used to achieve long-term growth from within. Drawing upon original research, interviews, and in-depth corporate studies, Hess identifies the six keys to achieving organic growth and-most important-explains how to seamlessly and consistently incorporate them into a formula for sustainability and competitive advantage to Develop a simple, easy-to-understand business model and growth strategy Be entrepreneurial at the point of customer contact Measure everything-from finances to operations to behaviors Build an engaged, loyal, and multi-talented people pipeline Find humble, internally-focused operators to lead your company Be an execution and techlogy champion The Road to Organic Growth proves that you can build a sustainable, successful business without the expense of acquisitions, financial manipulations, or devaluing your employees. By exceeding customer expectations, building an employee-centric organization, and focusing intensely on measurement and performance, your company will achieve consistent, solid growth from within.
- Author BiographyEdward D. Hess, B.S., J.D., L.L.M., is an adjunct professor of organization and management, and the founder and executive director of both The Center for Entrepreneurship and Corporate Growth, and the Values-Based Leadership Institute at the Goizueta Business School at Emory University. For more information, visit him on the Web at www.edhltd.com.
- Author(s)Edward D. Hess
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight471 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.