All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1927 and reprinted in 1941, this biography of a contemporary of Eugene O'Neill is the work of Cook's third wife, Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Susan Glaspell. It traces Cook's lifelong search for self, a search that took him from his birthplace in Davenport, Iowa, to New York to Delphi, from the Monist Society to the Provincetown Players to the antiquity of Greece. Part of Cook's story is told by excerpts from the journals that he kept.
- Author BiographyThe late Susan Glaspell was a leading modern American woman playwright. Linda Ben-Zvi is professor Emerita from Tel Aviv University and Colorado State University in theatre and English.
- Author(s)Susan Glaspell
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2005
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotographs
- Weight490 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.