All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides sensible analysis of overarching themes (performance of the 113th Congress, voting laws, campaign finance, and use of social media) from the 2014 campaign cycle, as well as case studies of important congressional races. Collectively, the concepts and cases give a compelling narrative explanation of America's electoral process and the keys to winning vital elections.
- Author BiographySean D. Foreman is associate professor of political science at Barry University and serves on the executive board of the Florida Political Science Association. Robert Dewhirst is professor of political science at Northwest Missouri State University and serves on the executive board of the National Social Science Association.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note7 charts, 35 tables
- Weight808 g
- Width159 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byRobert Dewhirst,Sean D. Foreman
- Foreword byJason Altmire
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.