All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the history and look at emerging tourism during the 1920s in New Jersey, through 276 postcards, vintage photographs, and fascinating accounts of real-life experiences of the day. Consider the best of times enjoyed by wealthy and middle class vacationers, especially at coastal resorts of Sandy Hook, Cape May, Atlantic City, Bay Head, and the Bayshore area. See their prominent hotels, beach beauties, boardwalks, entertainment areas, and sports attractions that made these towns so famous. Take an insightful journey back in time to the popular places that remain favorites today.
- Author BiographyKaren L. Schitzspahn is a historian and author of several New Jersey topics. She lives in Red Bank, N.J.
- Author(s)Karen L. Schnitzspahn
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note276 color photos
- Weight839 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.