Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe Role of Assessment in Schools looks at the conceptual aspects of tests and testing and also gives practical guidelines on how to use tests to their best effect. It considers the development of tests, the types and scope of tests, their application and interpretation, and answers questions on who wants testing, whether the test is appropriate or biased, and whether the results are consistent?.
- Author(s)Ray Sumner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/1991
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.