Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes up the subject of dictionary use from the perspective of advanced learners. The study investigates the effects of the use of a molingual learner's dictionary on students' performance in a complex comprehension task of interpreting texts with modified idioms. The major, empirical part reports on an experiment, which was an attempt to analyse comprehension scores in the light of the consultation process. The results reveal a mildly positive influence of the molingual dictionary on reading comprehension.
- Author(s)Renata Szczepaniak
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- Series TitleLexicographica. Series Maior
- Series Part/Volume Number131
- Place of PublicationTubingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMax Niemeyer Verlag GmbH & Co KG
- Content NoteNum. figs.
- Weight411 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.