Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionA study of US-Syria relations, this book analyzes the legacy of mistrust between the two states and continuities and discontinuities over time. It challenges the purely realist and power-political explanation that is dominant and points to a politically embedded set of ideas rooted in anti-colonial Arab nationalist ideology.
- Author BiographyJ. K. Gani is a Fellow in the Department of International Relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK.
- Author(s)J. K. Gani
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleMiddle East Today
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.