All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReligion can play a vital role in the way people relate to each other, particularly with interpersonal dynamics within a family. The role of a couple or family's religion(s) in the counseling room is less important. This book provides practitioners with an overview of the principles of the major world religions, with specific focus on how each religion can influence family dynamics, and how best to incorporate this kwledge into effective practice with clients.
- Author BiographyJill D. Onedera, Ph.D., MFT, is a counselor educator at Western Kentucky University, in the Department of Counseling and Student Affairs, in the Marriage and Family track, and Marriage and Family Therapy Associate, Life Skills Inc.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJill Duba Onedera
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.