CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe United States of America has often been called a melting pot of international cultures. The United States military, consequently, has also become increasingly pluralistic, due to the country's diverse population. The constantly changing nature of the military population presents unique challenges to today's commander, especially in the area of religious accommodation. As the commander's chief advisor on religious programming and accommodation issues, the ministry of the military chaplain resembles a minefield, full of threatening and conflicting viewpoints. The purpose of this paper is to look at the chaplain's historical role in the military, the challenges the chaplaincy must face today, and the current battles that present life threatening dangers for military chaplaincy. Finally, a proposed solution to this deadly minefield will be offered in order to preserve the role of the Chaplaincy and its legacy in the United States military.
- Author(s)Scott L Rummage
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight82 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.