All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe contribution of a good n-Executive Director can make a huge difference to a small to medium sized business. But who should fulfil the role? Someone steeped in the culture and methods of a large corporation may t be able to make a valuable contribution to the governance of a small company. If someone already has a job, will they have time to do the role justice? This book addresses the question of what the input of the n-Executive Director should be and how their strengths can best be accessed and applied. The result is a well-researched yet personal discussion of what is entailed, in theory and in practice, in the role of the n-Executive Director.
- Author BiographyJOHN SMITHSON joined PA Consulting in 1978 and became a freelance consultant seven years later. He now has many years' experience as a non-executive director in small and medium sized enterprises. He has worked in several countries in Europe, and in addition to his consultancy work he has served as a Director of more than thirty organisations in the private, public and voluntary sectors, ranging from the smallest start-ups to an NHS hospital trust.
- Author(s)John Smithson
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication28/11/2003
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.