All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe Stones' first tour in June 1964 was a handful of gigs watched by just a few fans. Yet, within less than a year, America became their second home; as the tours got longer and many of their iconic hits were recorded there. Beautifully illustrated presentation wallet which contains a 64 page full color book and six ready-to-frame 8x10 prints from The greatest rock 'n' roll band in the world.
- Author BiographyAn innovative team of book developers, creating original publishing and packaging solutions for customers around the globe.
- Author(s)John Stanley
- PublisherteNeues Calendars & Stationery GmbH & Co. KG
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintteNeues Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and Other printed item
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.