CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.83Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionThrough examining primary evidence, such as coins, helmets, remains, sculptures, buildings and mosaics, the reader will be introduced to this historical age. Find out what toys roman children played with, what clothes people wore and what religion romans followed. Do the multiple choice quiz at the end to find out what you have learnt.
- Author BiographyJohn Malam studied Ancient History and Archaeology at the University of Birmingham, after which he worked as an archaeologist at the Ironbridge Gorge Museum in Shropshire. He is now an author specialising in information books for children. John also writes a weekly children's book review column for the Manchester Evening News. He lives in Cheshire with his wife, a book designer, and their two children.
- Author(s)John Malam
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleHistory from Objects
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/04/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. map
- Weight156 g
- Width156 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.