CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionHow is the United States different in comparison to other states? Why is it different? Addressing these questions can only be done through comparison of distinctive historical development, paths of institutional evolution and cultural differences as they have developed and manifested themselves through different policies for similar problems. The United States is compared with Sweden on tax policy, Canada on financing medical care, France on abortion policy, and Japan on immigration. Ideal for classroom discussion, The Roots of American Exceptionalism is sure to generate debate and discussion.
- Author BiographyCHARLES LOCKHART is a Professor of Political Science at the Texas Christian University. He is the author of a number of books, as well as articles in major political journals.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication24/10/2003
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byCharles Lockhart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.