All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn July 1994, at the request of the Government Accounting Office, the U.S. Air Force completed a thousand-page report to explain the events that transpired in and near Roswell in the summer of 1947. The Roswell Report: Case Closed is the follow up to that report and contains additional materials and analysis intended to reach a complete, open, and final explanation of the events that occurred in the Southwest many years ago. While this explanation may t be as titillating as tales of unearthly craft and creatures, it is a fascinating story netheless.
- Author BiographyThe United States Air Force is headquartered at the Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia, and also authors the U.S. Air Force Survival Handbook.
- Author(s)United States Air Force (USAF)
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight387 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.