All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe new Rough Guide to Barcelona is the ultimate all-round guidebook to one of Europe's most vibrant, exciting and stylish cities. In full colour throughout, with dozens of colour photos, this guide t only gives you the finest coverage of Barcelona's historical sights and famous architecture, including the magnificent Gaudi creations like the Sagrada Familia, but also has a keen eye for offbeat attractions and in-the-kw sights, from quirky museums to neighbourhood markets, city beaches to urban parks. There are up-to-date reviews of the best hotels, bars, restaurants and clubs for all budgets, so whether you're looking for a hideaway boutique hotel or the best gintonic in town, you'll find it in the Rough Guide. Make the most of your holiday with The Rough Guide to Barcelona.
- Author(s)Jules Brown
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date31/03/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour), maps (colour)
- Weight312 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement10th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.